Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving In....

Over the past few months, we've been reading people's blogs more and more to find out what's going on in their lives. So a few nights ago, i thought, "hey? why doesn't my family have a blog?"
I then went to my parents to see what they thought. My Father, Kevin, couldn't care less, as long as he doesn't have to be the one creating it. No offense to my lovely mother, Melanie, but she's not exactly computer savvy. It was then decided that their beautiful, talented, sweet, wonderful, friendly, and intelligent daughter Janae write the blog. So here I am.
Because I'm the author of the "coons cabin" I get to put the music of my choice, and say the things that i want ... as long as it's nice, and not a waist of peoples time. (no promises on that last one...) Let the Blogging Begin!
Lately, in the Coons Cabin, (not really a cabin, but just a plain old house) we've been preparing for christmas. I'm not going to lie, but this Christmas has probably been the slowest. We have no family coming up, and everybody who's going to be here for christmas, already live 8 miles away! My Dad is working until tomorrow, so these past few days have been mom and me, just kickin' it in my house. My Best friends all have family up, so i've been very very bored...hence why i'm writing this blog. I suppose i could be studying for my finals that i have yet to take (due to the very INCONVIENT snowday the day of finals) but really? why would i do that.
Okay, enough about me. This is supposed to be about my FAMILY! okay...here's some family stuff. Ever since Shauni and Jordan (my sister and her husband) have been married, we've seen them atleast once a week since they only live a few miles away. We've also been able to see their adorable baby Jaren grow! But now, the time has come for them to move, so that Jordan go to ASU west and live in Glendale. They will be living very close to Nathan and Corri (my brother and his wife.) They too have an adorable baby boy, Tanner, who I wish I could see more often. We miss Nathan and Corri A LOT, and we will miss Shauni and Jordan when they move, but hey, that's life. It'll be fun to watch Tanner and Jaren play and laugh together! Megan and Danny continue to live here in town, and they come over once a week for dinner. It's so fun watching their daughter Hailey play! she's a little over a year old, and she loves playing ball with her best friend, Grandpa. (my dad.) She loves laughing, and she is talking more and more.
It seems crazy that Dallin will be coming home from his mission in about 3 months! those two years have gone by FAST! So much has happened! Dallin has 2 nephew and a neice to see when he gets back...and a driving and dating little sister! :) The Family misses his spunk and spontaneity very much! We can only go so long without hearing some of dallin's randomness. We're very excited to get a call from him this Christmas! YAY!
It's snowed a lot last night, and it's supposed to continue snowing off and on until friday! We just might have a White Christmas after all!
Well, I hope I haven't bored you too much, and I hope all of you have a Wonderful Christmas! Maybe next time I'll actually have stuff to talk about...

We (my parents and I) Love all of you!


Love, Janae

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Cool! Now post some more pictures! We love to see pictures!!!

aprilhoyt said...

YAY!! Hi and welcome to the world of blogging!!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

So glad you took charge! (such a shocker too) I look forward to your every word, because truth is, you have a lot of hilarious and sometimes deep stuff to say.